cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m sad about my boyfriend

Thank you for providing that lovely description of how both of you have supported each other. Sounds like a keeper Smiley Happy @Cheeseburger

@Cheeseburger What are you planning to send to him?

That's good that you had tried to write down what you were thinking. Sometimes finding the right strategy takes some trial-and-error. Could you tell me a bit more why writing your thoughts didn't work. 

@ryvb3 When I first meet him I thought he was really nice and he was to shy to talk to me at first but then he got the courage to come and talk to me and then he just started asking me a lot of things and then he’s told me that I’m beautiful and he’s said that he wants to date me and then I said that I might but I have to get to know him better and then he said alright but then I had a week off school because my little sister was in hospital and when I went back he was at the shops with a poster asking me if I would go out with him and he had a flower and chocolates and I couldn’t say no because there was people around @ryvb3

@ryvb3 I’m planning on sending him a poem I found and them sending him a get well card and trying to send him chocolates

@ryvb3 I’m just not good at writing because I’m messy at it and nobody can understand it

Thank you for sharing that story @Cheeseburger! I can imagine he caught you by surprise standing there with the flower, chocolates and poster. Almost sounds like it happened on Valentine's Day Smiley Wink

I like the idea of sending a poem and a get well card. 

@Cheeseburger Are you still planning to write in the card, even though you think it's messy?

I guess, you could ask someone to write it for you, improve your handwriting from now 'til then, or just write it anyway because the important thing to remember is to show that you care for him. Heart

Sometimes writing slowly helps!
Or you can write on nice coloured paper and then glue that in the card.

It happened on the 3rd of April @ryvb3

I am planning on writing in the card and writing something special in the card showing him how much I love him @ryvb3 and I don’t know what he’s planning on doing for me

That's the point of surprises - not knowing what the other is doing for you Smiley Tongue

@Cheeseburger I want to check in, with how you are feeling at the moment? Especially since we are talking about these nice plans you have for your boyfriend and your one month anniversary Smiley Happy Are you feeling sad? Hopeful?

I’m feeling happy @ryvb3 And excited but I know that I shouldn’t get my hopes up to much @ryvb3

@ryvb3 Hopefully I will be able to sleep better tonight

Highlighted

It makes me happy to hear that Smiley Happy

And I understand where you are coming from about not getting your hopes up @Cheeseburger

Just want to let you know that you are strong and you can get through this no matter what happens. You have your parents, your friends and the ReachOut team to support you Heart

Is there anything you would like to talk about? Maybe something like good sleeping strategies? Otherwise, I can let you go on with your day/night.