cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need help

I have not been felling the best I am getting bullied everyday at school and I am sh I cannot stop it and I have really bad thoughts I have finish my appointments with camhs but all I had was four weeks and I hate talking to people and I was finally able to talk to her and now I am not able to and this week I am going to the doctors for a mental health plan but I’m scared I will get sent to a hospital 

Highlighted

Re: I need help

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this @Taliyah0709 Smiley Sad Bullying is such a horrible thing. Do your teachers know about it? Why do you think you'll be sent to hospital, if that's okay to ask?
Highlighted

Hi @Taliyah0709, welcome to ReachOut and thanks for sharing. It was really brave of you to reach out for some support. What you are going through sounds really horrible - nobody deserves to be bullied. I can tell that things are so difficult for you right now - it is really great that you have spoken to CAMHS and are going to get a mental health care plan. I can hear that you are feeling pretty scared about what might happen. Is there a reason you are feeling scared? Is there someone that you trust to talk to this about? This could be teachers, parents or someone else that you feel safe with. You don't have to go through this alone Heart

If you are feeling like you might harm yourself, we really suggest you talk to some of these services here. You can call them anytime and Kids Helpline provide ongoing counselling via telephone and webchat which might be helpful in the meantime. We also have a really wonderful and supportive community here that often provide help to other members.

Highlighted

Yeah I am scared I might go to hospital cause I self harm really bad

Highlighted

Highlighted

The teachers know but they don’t really do anything and I am scared I will get sent to a hospital cause I self harm really bad 

Highlighted

Hi @Taliyah0709 , talking to your doctor definitely sounds like the right decision, do you feel like you may need any medical attention for any injuries? HealthDirect are also a number that you can call for free any time, where you can talk to a registered nurse and they can advise you on what kind of treatment you should get - you can call them on 1800 022 222. 

We also have a thread here where people have shared different ways to distract themselves when they're having those feelings, it can be helpful to come up with some alternatives to self harm 

I did just want to check, are you feeling safe at the moment? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Hi @Taliyah0709 

The idea of hospital can be really frightening, I remember the first time I went.

People tend to only use hospital if there aren't any other options. Normally they'll try other things first.