cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I wish things were different between us.

@goldilocks  I think there are always going to be people you like and don't like. It can be hard to explain what attracts you to certain people and we don't have a lot of control over it sometimes.
I play a lot of video games which have optional romances and I think my opinions are in contrast to the majority of players. I've really disliked some of the most popular characters and can't seem to understand what people like about their romances. But on the other hand, one of my favourite romances was with a character a lot of people thought was selfish and abusive, but I didn't perceive their actions as being wrong. It might have not been right for other players, but it was the right romance for me in that game.

Highlighted

Hi @WheresMySquishy,

Don't you think that if someone is abusive to one person in one relationship, they would be abusive to another person in another relationship? 

This man, from what I have heard and what has turned out to be true, cheated on his ex-wife with multiple women on multiple occasions. I view this behaviour as wrong, but I still wish that I was with him. Unfortunately, he was looking for something temporary. 

Hi @goldilocks,

I know this wasn't directed to me but I think you raise an interesting point. Often abusive behaviour can occur across multiple relationships, but it doesn't always. Regardless, you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and care in your relationships, as does everyone in this world. I hope you're ok, thanks for sharing your story with us, you seem to have good insight into yourself<3

Tom

Highlighted

Hi @TOM-RO,

You are more than welcome to comment on my threads Smiley Very Happy

This isn't quite my story; it's just the tip of the iceberg. I want to share more but I just don't know where to start?