cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Intense Battle of the Mind

@CasKat91 I'm glad youre looking forward to the end of December. Having something - no matter how close or far away, big or small - to look forward to is so important.

Just wanted to check in and see how you've been doing lately?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Im pretty good (spending time with my daughter, rather lovely nighttime cuddles), I took myself to the movies yesterday saw two movies after I had a chanve to celebrate a church friends funeral (he sat next to me in band Smiley Happy ); so it was a good day overall Smiley Happy
Just a bit annoyed over the weekend nd thats about all the negative emotions Ive felt lately Smiley Happy keeping mind positive to keep overall positive and well Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@CasKat91
 It is so great that you are taking the time to do some self care and that you can acknlowdge your negative feelings and still remain so positive. You should be super proud of yourself Smiley Happy

clap

thanks @SmileMonkey; I keep positive, its just when you hold off so long something negative creeps in and lingers a lil while so its just trying to keep on top of it so I can keep positive and not spiral at all Smiley Happy Im doing good for it so far, see how it continues Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

hey @SmileMonkey just re-read ypur post n read the super proud part like lorelai gilmore on the new episodes of gilmore girls when she says super-proud ✊🏻