cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It just won't stop

Hey Jess,

Nice to see you back. I'm sorry to hear things are still really hard for you.

Did you have a think about some of the suggestions made here? And whether they might be able to help you.

Highlighted

@NigioC
I'm trying all of the suggestions I am given, but it doesn't work!

Hey Jess,

Just trying is the key. It might not feel like it's working straight away. Sometimes it can take a little while before you start to feel completely ok again but at this stage, after all you've been through, if you can get through the day then that's amazing.

Did you think anymore about trying KHL? Either phone chat or web

I'm just so tired of trying, everyday is so hard! I don't want to do this anymore! 😪
I email KHL.
@NigioC

It can be exhausting, I totally understand that. It's so awesome that you emailed KHL. It's really all about getting help from as many areas as you can. Nothing, not even medication, works instantly to fix you completely. It's just lots of little steps. It's just about getting through the day.

Hey Jess,

I understand how it feels to be like that. I've never had depression but I've had anxiety and I've watched my parents have depression. It was heart breaking and tough. And I was only a little child. I could remember my mother crying and my dad hitting himself due to anger. They made it through and today, they're strong. You can do it Jess!

Don't give up Jess! It's great to hear you've taken one small step. As NigioC said, it takes steps before it fixes you.

As well as Kids Helpline, you might like to try another service at the same time. I had anxiety for awhile and I never reliased I had it until Kids Helpline told me. They directed me to Headspace. Using to services at the same time will really help you (because usually you can only use the chat option every 7-10 days, and if you use two services, you can set a different time for each one).

Like I recomend you use chat, as you can get quicker replies then email and it's not as scary as being on the phone Smiley Happy. I personally prefer headspace as they offered better help then Kids Helpline.

This is a blog I often like to read and the blogger is a narcissist's child. Although her articles are based mostly on Narcissim issues, the information could be used for other things too. It might be some interest to you:

http://narcissistschild.blogspot.com.au/

Best of luck! Many hugs ^^

My brother never did anything but enhance and enlarge my life. I just wanted to say that.

@tesla-weapon , you should check out this link. Says much the same thing as you say in your post, only that life - no matter how 'bad' it might be - is all that you could want. Your life. Delicate and fragile and unpredictable. You're on a good thing!

I really wanted to say to everyone who has posted here in support of Jess - you have all shared some real gems here and it's amazing to see such genuine support and thoughtful responses.... I'm sure it goes a long way in helping jess - and all the other people like jess reading this thread - feel less alone...

To Jess - great to hear that you are contacting KHL - they are the people who can help you when things seem overwhelming or when you feel like giving up.... So make sure you contact them as often as you need to.
There is also some really good tips in this factsheet:  especially under the heading "Coping strategy tool kit"

The tool kit explains how you can: Postpone any decision to end your life; Tell someone; Rind a crisis line; Write down your thoughts and/or feelings; Set small goals; Exercise and eat well/avoid drugs and alcohol....

Keep reaching out...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

thats so true jess, like they wouldnt laugh at cancer right

you should try to get away from it all jess. I know it sounds stupid but changing schools worked for a friend