cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It just won't stop

Thank you everyone.
I'm just so tired! I want it to go away!

Hey Jess
I can't say that I've ever experienced anything like this before but I am here to say that although I may not completely understand what you are going through, I and many people do care for you. I'm really glad that you keep on talking to us and continue taking on board some of the great advice people have offered. Please keep trying and I know that if you keep looking for the silver linings it'll all turn around for the better.

I hope to see you around.

I just want to go away forever, sleep for the rest of my life. I'm so tired! 😪

Hey Jess,

Just wanted to say... I relate. I can remember times when my depression was so bad, all I looked forward to was bedtime, because then at least I could sleep for a few hours and have a break from feeling so crap.

Do you do much walking or other kind of exercise? I'm not sure why, but when I was riding my bike in the morning (even just 5km) I found it really lifted my mood for the day.

Cheers,
blithe

I play netball, and walk a little bit everyday (to the bus stop before school and home after school)
I sometimes go for a walk, but I have PE or sport at school a lot.
No matter what I do, I can't stop feeling sad. At least it's consistent!

That's awesome Jess.

Walking is great for your body and your mind. Managing to do a little bit of something everyday is great. 

It's a bit the same with the approach to improving your mental health. Just a little bit of something everyday can make a huge difference.

It doesn't have to be huge. Even something like listening to a mindfullness cd when you walk. Or journaling. Or talking to someone. Or spending sometime on Reach Out. Smiley Happy

Thank you everything guys!
I don't know how long I can do this for!
I'm just done! 😪

Hey Jess,

Have you seen this http://smilingmind.com.au/ 

It's a website and app that helps with day to day issues by introducing you to a type of modern meditation.

Check it out!

Smiley Happy

@Jess no-one... its been a while since I said anything. I've been keeping track of this thread though.

Did you go to your GP and complain like I suggested?

Like I said before, it sounds like your not getting the help you need, and that can happen with our system. But you can get the help you want if you make a fuss about it.

It sounds like talking to your counsellor isn't helping, and neither are your doctors, but like I said. I had to literally tell my doctors what I wanted them to do. They are bound by law, and have a duty of care. If you say you are in danger, and tell them that in private, they will help you. I can promise that they will do everything that they can to make your life better.

When I first got sick, I thought that the doctors were evil, and were part of the thing that was hurting me. Of course I was also delusional, but what I did know, was that some doctors weren't helping me. I had to see different ones before I could find one I ilked, and that could help me. I know this is hard since you live in the country, but your parents would be worried about you if they thought that the doctors weren't helping. I'm sure that they would do everything they could to help their precious daughter.

So don't give up. Keep fighting the struggle, and be brave. If you can tell us, you can tell other people too about how you are feeling. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I can't go to the doctors!
My counsellor had to tell dad that I wasn't okay because the school rang her to organise a meeting, that was hard enough. He thinks I'm okay, I always act happy around him, well I try to!
Just so you know, I don't know my mum, so really only my dad worried about me. As far as I'm concerned, I've never had a mum! But that doesn't matter.
I'm so tired, I want to end it! I'm so weak! 😪