cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: It just won't stop

Don't forget there's always someone you can talk to Jess. Whether it's at home, or here, or at Kids Helpline or the Suicide Call Back Service. You're not alone and there are lots of people everywhere who want to help.

Highlighted

But noone can make me feel better!
It doesn't matter how many people I talk to, I'm always miserable! There's no point!
I give up! ๐Ÿ˜ช

Hey Jess, 

I apologise if I have offended you in any way. I think that you are doing great, coming on here even though you are struggling and still reaching out. However, I do get where you are coming from, with the 'there's no point' I sometimes feel that there is no point but I don't think that you should give up. Even if you don't realise it, you are fighting right now. Do you have any favourite bands or artists? Music is a great release.

Do you watch TV? Personally, I always find that I loose myself in shows as I sit on the couch watching my characters come to life. There is something calming about it. It makes you forget about the real world for awhile. 

You are a fighter. I believe that you can do this, no matter how long it might take you. The time it takes, that's up to you but please don't give up because there are always people who care. Like others have said. 

Again, sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Jess,

You are strong.

You are important. 

Hey,

You poor thing. I have a daughter that has / had depression. If you are not happy with your Psychologist, is there someone different at the Practice you could see.? Not all Psychologists suit every person. If your symptoms are not getting beter, then you could ask your parents to take you back to the Drs, or see a Psychiatrist. Your illness may have worsenend, or been mis-diagnosed, ot hormones could be adding to your worries. If you are not happy, then you need to keep looking for answers.

CBT worked well for my daughter as well as being on meds. She was put on them at 15, but htat was with our support because she was underage , as you are.

Keep looking for the answers and talking to counsellors.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Stressed xx

Hi everyone,
It's not getting any better.
I've seen the school counsellor and my other counsellor but they can't help me!
My counsellor made me an appointment with the psychiatrist man for December and she think that there's a chance that he'll put me on medication. But now she's leaving so ill have to wait to get a new case manager!
I don't want to see someone else! I don't want to have to start trusting someone again. And they probably won't be able to help me either!
I might not even get to see my counsellor again! ๐Ÿ˜”
Life sucks!
I broke down at lunch today and went up and saw my science teacher, I hate talking to men about what's going on, but he's so understanding! And he's really nice to me, he'll let me sit in his science room if I'm upset, recess, lunch or even during his free periods...
Anyway, I'm still struggling, and I want to commit suicide so much, but I know I can't!

Transitioning to a new case manager can be a tough time but this new one might turn out to be a really positive change you weren't expecting!

It sounds like that science teacher is pretty helpful. He might not be as qualified but it seems like he's understanding, which is great.

Hi Jess,
I'm really glad that you were able to open up to your science teacher a bit even though you usually find that difficult with men. It can really help to have an adult to confide in to help you through this sort of thing.
Stay strong, you're doing really well. Some days it is a big achievement to get out of bed and keep going. But you're doing that!

JD.

I'm so sorry everyone!
I can't do it anymore!
It's 2:30am at the moment, dads asleep and I'm wide awake!
I don't know how I'm going to make it through the night! I can't do this! I give up!
Want to end it so bad!
I'm hurting so much at the moment and I can't live like this!
I'm so sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ช

Jess,

How are you feeling today? Hope you made it through the night ok. Let us know?

You don't need to be alone in the middle of the night when things seem bad - would you try calling KHL on their phone chat or web chat?

Hope you're feeling better today after your rough night.

blithe