cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

It’s getting worse

So yesterday I had a crap day horrible horrible horrible

today, my best friend stops talking to me and won’t even tell me why I can’t figure out if I’ve done something wrong or... i had a fight with my mum this morning... my dog was put down last night... I had an anxiety attack this morning before coming to school.... I lost my assessment task and now I have to do it all over again... idk what to do I feel like crap this week ugh idk what to do I just want to run...

i hate school

i hate life 

i hate myself for going through this

i hate everything 

Re: It’s getting worse

Hi @Jesssister2001,

I'm sorry to hear how difficult the last 24 hours have been for you! My kindest wishes go out to you and lots of love following the loss of your dog, it is very hard to lose a pet and we are thinking of you today Heart 

There is a lot going on for you today and I can hear how much pain you are in. I want to check in and see if you have anyone around you can talk to today?

We are here for you too Smiley HappyHeart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Hey @Jess1-RO

i can’t talk to anyone I don’t trust anyone now my best friend decided she hates me

im just gonna have to grin and bear the rest of the day

im barely holding it all in tho

Geez, @Jesssister2001 all that stuff really sucks. Smiley Sad

Sending you lots of support right now!

What sorts of things could make the rest of the day a bit easier for you, do you reckon? We're all here to listen and help as much as we can. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey @Jesssister2001 I can hear that you've had a really really difficult time lately Smiley Sad I'm so sorry to hear about your dog losing a pet it very sad

When you get home after school could you take some time out for yourself? Is there anything you could do that might help you to feel a little bit better tonight?

Hey @Jesssister2001 , I've been wondering how you're going? I know this week has been so difficult and painful for you. 

We're all thinking of you, and hoping you're taking lots of time to look after yourself, process, and grieve. 

Heart

Is there anything you can plan for the weekend to chill out, or take your mind off things? 

Hey @gina-RO

I’m not doing well at all. 

I had another crappy day at school yesterday and today it’s only period 2 and I’m already having a horrible day. Let’s just say that this has not been my week...

@Jesssister2001 oh sorry to hear that Smiley Sad 

Anything planned to look after yourself this weekend? 

@Jesssister2001 it's understandable that you're still feeling so shit - sounds like you've had a really tough week Smiley Sad

You've made it through another day, though! And that is awesome Heart time for lots of self-care?