cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just ignore this

I'm not beating them though

Hm....I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. I wonder if I could just run away and die. Hurting myself doesn't even matter anymore
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead you are by still being here

I should stop talking on here, everyone needs more help than me.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

No way @redhead; I want you to stay please (or I'll start crying) Heart

You're always welcome here @redhead, your issues are just as worthy of beig heard as anyone elses. I can absolutely see how this time of year could be rougher for you considering the last few months, the holidays can be a very hard time when you don't feel how others expect you "should" feel. 

Letting us know that you're experiencing these feelings again is a good first step but I'm pretty concerned that you said you haven't told anyone close to you about them. When will you be seeing your case manager or therapist again next? 

Hey @redhead I'm guessing you're still in hospital (which sucks), but I really hope you are doing okay Heart

I got discharged today.
Things aren't too much better but I'll be safe.

I'm a bit scared of new year but I worked through a plan with my temp case manager on how to get through til she's back on Tuesday, then my normal case manager gets back the following week.

For now I'm just gonna go to bed. I'm really tired
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead yay for being discharged and able to sleep in your own bed at home. How're you doing today? Starting a new year can seem pretty scary, yeah. Glad to hear you've made a plan to help get you through it though Smiley Happy