cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just need a buddy

Hi there, 

So I am new here and I dont really know what to say.. 

To keep it short I am a girl who should be very happy with my life, just started my own company, which I am very proud of but even though my work involves a lot of people I feel so alone.. left out.. like I can't talk with anyone because they all see me as that person of the company. I've been feeling alone for all my life and thought if I accomplished something it would go away, but no.. the feeling only grows stronger. I have no one to talk to about the REAL me .. I feel alone and feel like I have been depressed for a really long time know.. please I just need someone to talk to, to see me for me.. I can't live like this anymore.. I feel sad and angry all the time.. 

Re: Just need a buddy

Hi @Taylor1992 

Don't worry I have been on this forum for only a couple of of days, hi I'm a girl as well I'm proud of you for starting your own business that's so good. You can talk to me at anytime I'm open for a chat always, I want to meet the real you and here about your ups and down I will always be here for you. X💚🦕

Very sweet thank you for the kind words.. you can chat with me if you want.. just need a person to talk to about me as I am.. not as the person people WANT to see me.. no one know the real me and even bothers to get to know the real me.. I am done, done with life with everyone i just can't do it all anymore.. I can't live up to all the expectations anymore I'm exhausted  I feel depressed and sad every time of every day Smiley Sad

Thank you, I'm excited to get to know about you. I won't be like everyone else I will see the real raw you that is if you choose to show me, I know what it feeosfeels li be tired and depressed and want to give up but there was one amazing lady in my life that showed me it's ok to be broken you are enough I know expectations are high so are mine are two and it's draining isn't it, it sucks you feel that way you are beautiful and you are worthy ok xx  let's get to know each other more 😊🦕

Hey there @Taylor1992 ,

Firstly I would just like to welcome you to the forum and thank you for sharing a bit about your story. Reaching out can be confronting. It sounds like things have been tough for a while now. We really hope that this can be a place where you do feel you can connect to others and get some support from people that might be able to relate to your struggles. I also just wanted to check in with you to see if you are having thoughts of suicide tonight as It really sounds like you are struggling. Let us know. xx

Savannah- RO

Please just show me the real you 😊🦕

How..

Thank you for those kind words

So how are you honestly feeling

It sure can.. and yes that's why I posted it..
What you are saying is something that has been on my mind for the last few years but I could never because I dont want to leave my family behind and leave them with pain.. but that's doesn't make it any easier. I feel alone like no one really understands me except for my family and that's just a few of people that live more than a thousand miles away from me.. they keep me 'alive' but that doesn't make it any easier cause I dont feel like I have anyone REAL to talk to me