cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Lockdown 2.0 with nowhere to go

You're right it certainly doesn't solve everything, @Saltwaterdreamtime. We're here to listen or provide support if you need.

Highlighted

thanks
Highlighted

Sorry if that seemed dismissive @Hannah-RO @Janine-RO I didn’t mean it like that at all 

Highlighted

Thats very thoughtful of you to clarify what you meant by your comment @Saltwaterdreamtime . I am sure that there were no hard feelings though ! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

No need to apologise at all, @Saltwaterdreamtime. Hope you're having a good day today Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I’m not because we don’t have anywhere to live @Hannah-RO
Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, I noticed that you said your rental is private. Do you happen to have a lease agreement?

I am also wondering if you have already been evicted? It really sucks that you are being faced with this during such a difficult time Smiley Sad Definitely adds a lot of unnecessary stress and pressure.... I am sure you are doing everything you can in this situation though. In case you haven't seen, there is this website for crisis and emergency accommodation that has a number that you can call.

We are here to help if you think that there is anything we can do Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Would rather not go down that path

We have been told to leave with early September in mind
Highlighted

That's so shit @Saltwaterdreamtime, so unfair that they have given you so little time Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO feel like shit
Need to look forward and not back
Hard not look forward when there isn’t anywhere to go we need to stay in
this area for a few reasons