cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[MOVED] Suicidal

My mind has created intrusive thoughts that make me feel numb and I just want to die. The process of me getting help is taking ages I just don’t have the energy anymore

i need hope because every time I try to make myself feel happy the fear of having intrusive thoughts come back and I’m back to wanting to die but it’s not who I am but it makes me sick 

Highlighted

Re: Suicidal

It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time @Willow-Fields, your post made me really concerned for you. Are you able to keep yourself safe for now?

@gina-RO 

Highlighted

Hi @Willow-Fields , it sounds like things are really tough right now. 

Are you able to get some support now by calling either Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or  eheadspace online or on 1800 650 890 ?

It's so important that you have some 1:1 support to talk you through those intrusive thoughts. 
We're here to listen to you, but you might need a bit more than the forum at the moment. 

Let us know how you go Heart

hi @Willow-Fields you wrote this a few hrs ago, how are you going now?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

hey @Willow-Fields jus wondering how your going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: [MOVED] Suicidal

Sorry to hear that you are in a really tough situation @Willow-Fields how is everything going now ❤
Highlighted

Re: [MOVED] Suicidal

Hi thanks for emailing!❤️ I’m getting better I think, I have been feeling
more positive about things and I just want to get better and not give up.
Things are still a bit confusing in my head and hard to understand but I’m
trying my best, I’m seeing a psychiatrist soon
Highlighted

Hello I’m getting better! I have more positive thoughts but things are
still a bit hazy
Highlighted

Hi @Willow-Fields - Thank you for posting and letting us know that you're safe, and feeling better than before. I can understand that things must still feel hazy and confusing, what you're doing through sounds really tough. 

I admire that you're not giving up, and you should be proud of yourself for the steps you're taking for your recovery and well being! I hope the psychiatrist can offer you some useful strategies and guidance around the next step.Heart 

Keep fighting for your health and wellbeing @Willow-Fields!!! We're all backing you. 

Do you want to talk about it