cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moved: Lonely and confused

Hey @kitty_cloud, I love art and creative stuff too which type of art is your favourite?, I really wish I can bake but when I do it ends up being a disaster lol, Which Disney movie is your favourite?

And also if you are into drawing there is this thread on here which you can share and see other peoples art work.

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Drawing/m-p/258206#M29361

Im pretty sure this is the link but @scared01 @Bree-RO please tell me if I'm wrong!! 

no thats the right thread @less123321 well done Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Wassup @less123321. Its really cool to hear from you. I love all kinds of art. Im a bit of a nut when it comes it art and a respect anything anyone creates so much. To be honest i dont have a favourite Disney movie. All of them are amazing to me. Animation is like another form of art to me. Its a creation of someone's own or collective mind and thats awesome.  

To be honest i used to suck at baking but practice makes perfect. I found following your recipe to perfection is key. Bakes goods tend to have a mind of their own. I will make sure to check out the link! Thanks so much

@Kitty_cloud Same to be quite honest, I truly believe all art is beautiful. Yeah I could pic a fave disney movie either aha they are all so so good!!, Aha I think how many times I try baking I will never be good Smiley Tongue, What is your key baked good, would love to know!! I would love to see some art!! Heart Heart 

Highlighted

@less123321 trust me i thought i would never get anything okay with my baking. It seemed to always come out wrong somehow. Just keep on trying. Never give up and success is just around the corner. I remember one time i tried to make jam topped cookies.... They were gross haha. But i kept working at it until i got it right. My most recent success is my Minnie zombie Halloween donuts. My key baked good is choc chip cookies. You can never go wrong with a good choc chip cookie dough.  

@Kitty_cloud, aha when I get one good one under my belt I will tag you aha!!!!, ooooo so yummy, I do love a good donut or cookie actually those two have to be one of my favourite foods! What is your favourite food?

@less123321 BBQ sauce.... I have a bit of an addiction. Tonight i put it in my garden salad and i have no regrets!!!

@Kitty_cloud Yummy!!! That actually sounds so good aha, I might do that one day!

@less123321 you MUST! Its so yummy! Have you ever had rice paper rolls? Some lettuce tomato and avocado rolled with with BBQ sauce is to die for! Its a staple in my died. That and carrot sticks.