cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moved: Lonely and confused

@less123321 thanks haha. I could be better. Sometimes its like once the day is over i come home and am just dreading doing it all over again. Always seems the same to me and nothing to look forward to. But i will get over it. Been feeling a bit agitated and can't find enough concentration to read my book which sucks. 

I had a dream last night that may have sparked a writing venture or maybe some nee art. Not sure yet but i know that I'm a bit too tired to act on it at the moment.

I will return the favour and ask how your doing too! 

Wishing you all the very best (dedicated to anyone who reads that) 

Potato lump out! ✌

Hey @Kitty_cloud, I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through at the moment. I can totally relate to what it's like when you move from one place to another and you feel like you lose a lot of your old connections and feel a bit left out of it all. I noticed how you said you were feeling agitated and are finding it hard to concentrate - is there usually something that you can do during these periods which helps you out? Sending all my positive vibes your way <3

hey @Kitty_cloud 

sounds like things are a little rough right now but you sound in good spirits too which is really good. 

a dream that sparked a writing adventure- sounds very interesting.... do you care to share? 

for you agitiation i fin d doing something physical can help then go have a shower. so have arun  even if its on the spot, do a few star jumps, a few push ups, jsut a few physical things then have a shower to cool and calm down

do you find that could help you?

in regards to finding something to look forward to could you set yourself up a daily reward? or incorporate  some time to spend on your hobbies each day?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @basketofmonkeys its nice to hear from you!

Usually when i get agitated their is no way im aware of that helps me through it other than remove myself from the situation that's making me like that. But at the moment theirs nothing to remove myself from. I find it hard to pin point the reasoning behind my feelings allot of the time. 

Thanks again! 

Highlighted

Hi @scared01 im not really a physical activity kind of person. I cant nail one push up to be honest and i usually spend all day being pretty active at my job.

My doctor does not recommend any physical activity either considering i have anorexia so i have to gain weight and keep my body in good working order. 

Thanks for the idea though! Much appreciated! 

To be honest my work tires me out so much that i cant find the energy to do any of my favourite hobbies. 

My dream was about zombies. Naturally. But i feel like it had an okay direction for a good story line. 

Dreams are often fuzzy so im not really sure. I made some dot points when i woke up but who knows if i will have time to act on my thoughts. 

thats fair enough @Kitty_cloud 

is there anything you find that helps with the agitation? maybe something that doesnt use brain power or much energy like watching a funny youtube clip or tv show or perhaps your favourite movie?  a bath or abit longer shower? a nice hot chocolate?

Hey @Kitty_cloud, that must be really frustrating to deal with. I know it sucks to be in a state of anxiety where you don't really have a lot of control over how you're feeling or how to lessen the symptoms. If you're looking for someone to chat to just to take your mind off it, I know that kids helpline has a really good 24/7 online chat service that I've used a couple of times when I just feel like I need to talk to someone and get an immediate response. Do you feel like a service like this may help you somewhat? Maybe if there's someone that you can talk to in a personal way like that, they may be able to help you with some of the 'pin pointing feelings' that you were talking about

Of course, we are always here on the forums too and we're always up for a chat about anything!! Smiley Happy

hey @Kitty_cloud how are you travelling?