cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moving on....

My friend and I started a challenge together called "Today's positive! Smiley Happy" Simply forcing myself to find at least one positive thing about everyday, size doesn't matter as long as it's a positive! I hope that'll help me

Awesome Sofia, sounds like a great challenge. There are heaps of things in the forums here that are fun to participate in and keep you focused on the positive.

Remember to look out for yourself. If *you* need/want counselling, do what is important and helpful to you. Keep on being strong and awesome like you have for 4 years.. I know you'd have some tips you could share with others here which would be really valuable. And be proud too, it's a great feeling that you deserve to take ownership of! Smiley Very Happy

@Sofia wrote:
My friend and I started a challenge together called "Today's positive! Smiley Happy" Simply forcing myself to find at least one positive thing about everyday, size doesn't matter as long as it's a positive! I hope that'll help me

On this note, you might find some of the threads in the 'everyday life' section (here: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/bd-p/Everyday_life_stuff) helpful - there's a few things like three positives of today, what I am proud of etc which I find really helpful in shifting my focus to the positives Smiley Happy Good luck!

Thank you guys Smiley Happy I will check out the forums and see what I find! Smiley Happy

Once again thank you for being there Smiley Happy

Hey Sofia,

Have a think about different kids of therapy if one-on-one isn't your thing.

There are a lot of group therapies out there and there are also some peer support ones too!

Thought I would let you know I've given one on one therapy a try! Not yet sure if it's something for me or if the current one is someone I like! But I'm proud for giving it a go Smiley Happy