cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cousin

Disclaimer: Im not trying to brag in any way or be ungrateful

Hey Guys, 

So this sounds really really weird but I don't know..

Basically my cousin is in the public eye if you know what I mean and everyone is asking to take pictures and asking for autographs and I don't know I just feel like he is drifting away from me and my family, even though I see him pretty often I'm just really scared about losing him. I don't have any sibling but my cousins are literally like my siblings, He is basically my only male role model and I don't know what I would do if something happens. 

Re: My Cousin

Hey @less123321 so you're kind of worried you are going to lose your relationship with your cousin? Or not matter as much anymore? Sounds hard definitely here to listen. 

@Bree-RO exactly and I feel like no one understands

That is a really difficult way to feel @less123321, we are here to support you Smiley Happy

Family can be really important and it sounds like you and your cousin are really close.. it's great that you have such a special relationship. What do you think your cousin might say if you told him about some of your concerns? Is that something you see as an option?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@T4ils I think he would probably laugh and don't care, like today I have been texting him and I know he has seen them but he does not reply and I don't know I sounds really stupid and I sound like a brat but I don't know

Man that is rough! And not at all brat like or stupid @less123321, it is normal to be worried about losing someone, so I get that. It must be really hard for you to feel like your cousin won't care about you or is ignoring you. Is there anyone else in your family that you would feel comfortable talking to about this seeing as they know you and your cousin?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@t4lis all of them will laugh at me

Getting the vibe you feel your family don't take feelings and stuff very seriously? @less123321

Or am I wrong?

@Bree-RO its not that everyone outside of our family thinks that we are the prefect family and I don't know
Highlighted

@less123321

Im sorry to hear about your cousin drifting away. I know it's scary, but im sure your cousin isnt really doing on purpose, so it might be nice to even try and just message him and let him know that you're proud of him and his achievements and you hope that you two will hang out soon or something. Sometimes, when you get busy with things around you, other things have to take a backseat, - your cousin might just need that reminder that hes moved a bit out of the family? ?