cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Never felt being loved before. Lost all hope

@ErinsAntics is this headspace somewhat like counseling or a crisis support? Took a quick glance of this website and it seems like a good idea to sign up Smiley Happy 

You know last time I used to be able to read the Bible to sleep. And for a period of time I would hug them to sleep. But lately all of these doesn't work, I am on sleeping aid because my anxiety got a lot stronger, to the point that I'm anxious over my anxiety and problems start to escalate from there..... 

Nevertheless, I've already did everything I can.... It's all up to God's decision now...

Highlighted

Hey @Abandoned, I am sorry to hear that you are going through a lot right now. I wanted to let you know that you will never be alone at Reach Out Smiley Happy Headspace is counselling for young people and it is generally low cost or free. I have been there when I was younger and I found it to be really inviting for a young person.

It is definitely a good idea to see a different psychologist or doctor, if you aren't finding them helpful. I actually just changed my psychologist because I didn't think she took me really seriously or gave me helpful suggestions. Do you think this is something you could try? I hope you can find something that will work for you soon.
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@T4ils just tried eheadspace chat but i find that hardly help hahaha. Maybe that's just my personal encounter im unlucky i was assigned a not so experienced one. I find the the online free help at 7cups is better. I'll pay headspace centre near me a visit if i have the time.

@Abandoned yeah, the one drawback of online services is that it's a lucky dip as to who you chat to. Sucks to hear that it didn't help this time around. I'd definitely recommend making the time to pop into your local centre - a lot of them are open at times outside of the usual 9-5 Monday to Friday too Smiley Happy

@lokifish unfortunately the one near me only opens weekday 9 to 5... and im really anxious about going in person Smiley Sad 

and, i dont know man. I tend to have already accepted that she's gone. But my social skill has gone so bad now. I hardly talk to anyone. I can't believe i've never spoke a word this whole day.

@Abandoned damn, that's annoying Smiley Indifferent business hours are so inconvenient sometimes. Another potential option is - you mentioned you're currently doing postgrad - have you ever looked into your uni's counselling services? Sessions are generally free for students

It sounds like the social isolation is a pretty big contributor to how you're feeling. Did you wanna work on some ideas of how to talk to people more? Also, I know it's not the same as face-to-face contact, but you're always welcome on the forums if you're needing social connection Smiley Happy

Hey.. don't know if you read these but i'm sorry to hear about what your going through.
What caught my attention is what you mentioned about God.
I have some issues i'm dealing with as well and try to remember to pray often. I haven't noticed any change, and have doubts when it comes to religion that i'd like to ignore.
Don't really know where i'm going with this or what my point is but there won't always be a clear answer.
Anyway, if you need or want someone to talk to.. i'm here.