cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and frightened. PLEASE HELP ME!!

I feel so frightened guys, I 've been researching about certain stuff and one thing led to another and I ended up on a trusted website about schizophrenia. I believe that I don't have this but I'm frightened because I've had most of the symptoms listed and I've only just realised I 've been having these for like a year and they have been growing. I need help I'm FREAKING OUT, I'M SCARED OKAY! I'm someone who never emits that I'm scared or frightened of something so I have exploded. I'M SCARED because I know there is a high possibility that I have this but I'm scared to go to my GP and I don't want to tell my parents cause they won't believe me.

Re: New and frightened. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hey @---Hope---,

How are you going today? Are you still feeling scared about discussing this with a doctor? Unfortunately the only way for a correct diagnosis is to talk to a doctor about your symptoms, it can be quite scary and daunting to do at first, but is necessary to make sure you are getting the correct diagnosis. 

Thank you for our advice xx

Hey @---Hope---. Welcome to RO Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you’re going through some pretty scary stuff at the moment. I think It’s totally understandable to feel anxious about telling your GP or parents. Do you think it would help if we planned what you would like to say?

I agree with @SmileMonkey that it is important to be honest and open for a correct diagnosis. I also wanted to add that the sooner we get on to these things, the better the treatment outcomes will be. Smiley Happy

Hey @---Hope---
I just wanted to reiterate with @SmileMonkey and @JanaG have said.
I'm here if you want to talk this through further Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hi @---Hope--- and welcome to RO

im here too if you want to talk some more Smiley Happy i do think though (if you can) would be beneifical to us here if you answered some of the questions members have asked you jsut so we know where we can help you futher Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @---Hope---, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? Smiley Happy