cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous

New member, looking for people to talk to please.

Hi all, my name's Tayla and I'm 20.

I'm new to these forums, I've been using Beyond Blue Forums but I'm taking a break from there, so I've joined SANE and Reach Out Forums too in the meantime.

I'm not exactly 100% sure how to use these forums so please bare with me. But in the meantime I'd just like someone to talk to, about anything, since I'm extremely lonely and have no one in person, just my parents, no one my age or any other family.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it if people can say hi and have a chat, but if not then that's fine too I guess and I understand.

Tayla

Highlighted

Re: New member, looking for people to talk to please.

Hi @Anonymous! Welcome to the forums! I really hope that you'll enjoy your time here. Smiley Happy
I'd love to get to know you. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Heart

Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks @WheresMySquishy , cute username xx

No one else has been replying or noticing me so I was thinking of deleting my account here

Highlighted

@AnonymousThanks! I chose it because I like collecting squishies. Smiley Happy
Do you have any hobbies?

I think it's a bit quiet on here at the moment. I've noticed that there tends to be less activity on weekends.
Hopefully, other people can come online and welcome you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

hi @Anonymous and welcome! its nice to meet you Smiley Happy
happy to chat anytime!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks @WheresMySquishy  and @scared01 , I appreciate that.

I hope to talk to you both too sometime.

How are you two? Anything you feel like talking about?

Highlighted

yeah of course anytime you like! I haven't been as active lately due to a few things happening but that's since past atm so ill be around more Smiley Happy @Anonymous
I am ok atm, I have been super busy though so im glad that things have eased here.
how are you going?

hey @WheresMySquishy 👋
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks @scared01 . 

I'm okay, struggling to cope between my Psychiatrist sessions once a month. I just have him and meds and that's all, nothing else. Well my parents but that's all.

I don't really have any hobbies, just walking and listening to music really. How about both of you?

Highlighted

oh that's really tough @Anonymous have you considered speaking to your gp about getting some psychology sessions at all? headspace helps young people for free and they often have other supports like social groups for young people and young people with mental health issues as well.

I love listening to music, I also like arts and crafts, photography and studying as well. I like to go walking too, do you like to go walking in any specific places like the beach or nature reserves?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'll be seeing a new GP at the start of March, because mine was bad (I made a post about it I think?)

I went to the local Headspace Centre and the manager, group members and Psychologist made fun of my mental illnesses, same with previous Psychologists.

I'm happy with my Psychiatrist only and he knows this and he knows why I don't see Psychologists anymore. I'll let him know I've changed GPs too.

I walk around the lake where I live a few times a day