cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not coping

I’m sorry you’ve been feeling the same way @litgym Smiley Sad I did my TIP skill last night and spoke to lifeline but mostly the only thing that’s getting me through is the fear of my family being angry/upset/disappointed if I stop going through the motions. I have no hope anymore, no belief that things will get better. I feel like a machine that is forced to live so I can care for other people. Things won’t get better and it doesn’t matter because I don’t matter. 

If this is triggering for you please don’t try to keep up a convo, I can always call lifeline again etc if no one is able to talk here Smiley Happy 

it’s alright i actually don’t get triggered from convos mainly from verbalised things IRLHeart @DruidChild

really proud of you for reaching out xx  i feel you, it feels like im running on gasoline but im not actually living, can you relate ?  things WILL get better, it takes time. and you are SOMETHING.  remember it’s not your fault you are feeling like thisHeart

Thanks @litgym that’s really kind Heart I hope you know the same about yourself! Smiley Happy 

hey @DruidChild

you removed your post, would you still like to talk about what happened last night ? Heart

Thanks @litgym, idk, I still just feel really unhappy and not wanting to live anymore Smiley Sad I know I keep saying this but I just feel so hopeless and miserable. 

emotions become so overwhelming, draining and constant !! @DruidChild have you treated yourself today ? Heart just checking are you safe ?

I constantly feel that I just can’t do this anymore @litgym, everything feels so so horrible Smiley Sad I can’t focus on doing any mindfulness or skills or anything. I’m safe atm though. 

Great to hear you are safe @DruidChild but I also acknowledge how much you are struggling. I am sorry that you are feeling so hopeless, it can feel like you are 'stuck' and in slow motion at times. You have mentioned some things that aren't working for you at the moment.. are you able to take it down a level? As in, would focusing on more things like eating and hygiene help at the moment? I know you also like Lifeline, is that an option right now? Heart

Thanks @Taylor-RO. I ate dinner, I’m functioning okay with the basics like hygiene and work, I just feel really really bad. I want to give up. All I think about all day is dying. I’ll keep lifeline in mind but don’t think I’ll need it tonight, this is more a chronic thing than a crisis rn.