cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nudes

So I never ever send guys nudes. But this one guy kept bugging and bugging me and kept sending me dick pics. He kept asking me to meet him and and go for drives with him. So tonight I caved in and sent him a picture of my breast and he replayed it (it was on Snapchat) but it never said he screen shot it. And after that I just got black pictures back. I’m scared he took a photo on another device and he’s gonna share it. I think I’m having a panic attack, I feel sick and mr chest feels all weird and fuzzy, I’ve gone really hot and I can’t sleep. I’m pretty sure my face wasn’t in it but some of bed room was. Help!! I feel so sick

Re: Nudes

Aww @ebony1987 I'm so sorry to read about this and how it's made you feel. It's a situation many people find themselves in and it can make you feel really sick inside. How are you feeling about it this morning? 

I just wanted to also show you some articles that ReachOut put together about these sorts of interactions that can happen online and what to do if you think someone may have shared private pictures of you. Click here if you want to give it a read. Also, I'm going to send you an email just to check in with you because last night seemed really upsetting and we want to give you as much support as possible. So, keep an eye out for that email this morning Smiley Happy 

Hey sweetheart! I'm so sorry this happened to you boys can be awful sometimes and I just want to let you know this is definitely not your fault.

I want you to keep in mind that it is 100% illegal for him to share any nudes you send, even if he threatens to share them the penalty can be 3 years in prison and if you are under 18 then it's even more so. If he does any of this you can take serious action and I would encourage you to. The link I've attached outlines this 

https://techsafety.org.au/blog/legal_articles/legal-guide-to-image-based-abuse-legislation-in-nsw/#:... 

I hope this can give you some peace of mind. I also just want you to know that I had a friend who had the worst-case scenario happen where her nude got around the whole school. People honestly didn't give her any grief, they totally blamed the guy and saw his act of sharing it much more disgusting than her taking it. And I think this is how most people look at it- No one will blame you or look down on you but they will definitely see him as a total loser and other names I can't say in this forum. 

I hope you eventually got some sleep and can look at this situation from another angle, keep us updated and I wish you all the very best HeartmHeart

Hi! Thankyou so much for checking in. I’m feeling better this morning as I don’t think he could do much with the picture. As far as I know he doesn’t know who I am, so therefore can’t tag me in it if he shares it.

I’m so sorry that happened to your friends. That’s my worst fear. Glad everyone turned to blame him and not your friend 💗

@ebony1987  I'm so glad that you're feeling better about it, I know how intense things can feel when they first happen, sometimes you just need a little time and some perspective Smiley Happy

Don't be a stranger! 

hi @ebony1987 and welcome
well done for reaching out for some support
im glad that your feeling better today about the situation

a little tip for the forums is to put an @ before a members name this way itll tag them for you. theyll recieve a notification so they know youve posted to them. hope this helps! Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thankyou, your message did genuinely help Smiley Happy

@scared01 (I hope that worked) thankyou so much. Same goes for you Smiley Happy)

you got it Smiley Happy @ebony1987

what are you up to today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01

Not to much, I went and visited my grandparents before, which is always nice. I also have netball training tonight.
What about yourself?