cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over the bullshit

Sick of being mistreated and either getting ignored completely or being told it doesn’t matter. Had it my whole life I’m now nearly 24 and it’s still happening, and in places I thought there were people that actually cared about me and wanted to listen and help me, but obviously not. I obviously hold little value in anyone’s lives now that my issues and how I feel aren’t a concern for anyone. Sick of going to different support services and being made to feel this way and they all just send me to each other, who then tell me give me the idea they don’t want to help/don’t give a shit so they send me to the next one it’s a big circle. I’m over people getting special treatment, I know from experience that there are some things there’s no way in hell I would get away with and I haven’t in the past but I see people doing whatever they god damn please with no consequences. That’s not fair, obviously I’m being targetted. 

Highlighted

Re: Over the bullshit

And then being told to keep quiet about it or suffer consequences that’s just the icing on the cake really 👍🏼 Reminds me of when my dad used to abuse me and threaten me not to tell anyone. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime sounds like you've been through a lot in your life and that it has been piling on recently. My heart goes out to you..

It's a real shame that nobody seems to want to give you the support you need. It's my understanding that people in your life, perhaps the support workers, are treating others differently when they shouldn't be "getting away" with such behaviour and telling you to keep quiet? it can be really frustrating to be treated differently, I would be over it all as well. it can be even more annoying when someone is trying to silence you from speaking up, particularly when we see injustices and they are trying to hide it.

Would you like to share a bit about what's been happening to you lately?  Perhaps we can find a way to support you? Also, I'm so terribly sorry to hear about the abuse and threatens from your father, I can't even imagine how hurtful the whole situation must have been. Smiley Sad

Stay strong. You're an awesome person.

I’m not allowed to share the details @Ladybug

no worries. Despite everything that has happened to you you seem like you've got your head on straight which is great to see. Hope it all gets better for you xx

I want to keep talking but can’t stay specifics or I will get kicked off her @Ladybug

@Saltwaterdreamtime that is frustrating, It's sad that you feel you might be kicked off... I can't say I relate exactly as I'm still kind of new here and I haven't posted anything myself about needing help yet because I'm just not ready to share.. I know that I don't have a lot of "power" as you might call it but honestly I would love to chat about whatever, even if you can't give details, I'm happy to talk anyway.. offer any support if I can or just chat in general.. sometimes just knowing someone is thinking of you can make a difference.

I used to be in a similar situation where there was a person in an authority position and initially we hit it off real well.. then quite suddenly almost I felt pushed back as this person started picking favourites out of the crowd, and let me tell you, these "favourites" got away with all kinds of rubbish that if i did any of it I would get in trouble or even be kicked out of the group. And yet they were still given all the special everything because the authority thought they were the best, better than me clearly, and they totally forgot that I used to be nice to them when they first came to the group.. I faded away into the background. I got really pissed. Eventually I was just like "you don't deserve me" and I left the group and I took all my friends with me and we left together. I just couldn't stand the favouritism, and on top of that still having to do what I was told by the authority.. it was just too much rubbish in the end.

Exactly what is happening now except no friends to take with me when I go, it’s just me

Nope can’t do this anymore @Ladybug I can’t stop crying I don’t know why this started I just need help and I feel like I have nobody