cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Over the bullshit

Aww @Saltwaterdreamtime ... I wish I could do more to help you. I'm here for you. You don't have nobody. There is me and the other builders who I've noticed want to help too. There are people who love you like your siblings.

I want you to know that even though you may feel, as you have said, that there is no one who cares about what you're going through you are not invisible. What you're feeling is valid and important even if you can't say what is going on, your feelings matter! As soon as I noticed how you were feeling I wanted to help, and I still want to. What type of help do you need?

Sending big hugs your way Heart

I need a hug

I need my mum

That’s just stupid 🤦🏾‍♂️

Wanting hugs isn't stupid, I ask for hugs all the time actually. It's really comforting when I'm down.

I don't live with my mother, we had a bit of a falling out but sometimes I miss her and wish I could be with her too. We are drawn to want comfort when we are upset. Why don't you give your mum a phone call? 

giphy.gifa hug for you <3

Can’t give my mum a call that’s why I said it’s stioud because she’s crazy and hurts me when I see her

But I want her to love me and I want a good mum hug from her

it's not stupid but to be honest sometimes I wonder why I want my mum too even though we don't get along. It's sad that she hurts you.. do you live by yourself?

With a friend @Ladybug
Highlighted

that's nice. i get lonely easily so having someone around really helps