cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Over the bullshit

Yeah my friend is not much though at all even at nights because he works in a camp and stays overnight sometimes he doesn’t come for a few days it’s good having someone there but when it’s just me and my dogs it’s nice too

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime dogs can be such great companions. I always find being around dogs to be such a comforting experience. I'm sorry you're missing your mum and that she has hurt you. It's cliched but sometimes the people we love are the ones that can hurt us most. The friend you live with, I know he isn't always there but could you talk to him about the way you've been feeling? 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I just wanted to pop in and acknowledge how tough those feelings of loneliness are. I definitely get the feelings of wanting comfort from somebody that can't provide it and don't think it that's silly at all. For me, my doggo helps heaps with these feelings. I know he'll pretty much give me endless love and cuddles, which while it doesn't fill the void for a specific person entirely, it makes me feel a whole lot better. Do you find this with your dogs as well?