cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parents going away for the weekend

Hey @Matty D, from your posts above, it sounds like you have strategies in place to manage your feelings while your parents are away. How are you feeling today leading up to this?

@Matty D that's really good to hear! Best of luck for this weekend and if you need any support you know where to find us Smiley Happy

Hey @Matty D, how is your weekend going?

It's great that your weekend improved @Matty D Smiley Happy Is your story already printed? Maybe you could go to a library or something (do they have printers?)
Did your parents enjoy their trip? Perhaps tomorrow after they've settled in you could explain your urgency to them and you might be able to come up with a solution. How does that sound?

@Matty D I'm glad you were able to talk to your parents and get it sorted! Smiley Happy so great!

It sounds like talking about your worry and finding a solution helped you cope with it, is that right?

In regards to worrying about little things, I wonder if you'v heard of anxiety before? While we cannot doagnose anything on the forums it aounds a bit like anxiety to me we actually have a video which explains the difference between normal anxiety and an anxiety disorder here if you'd to have a look 🙂

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart