cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Deep, deep down I hope that there's still some tasmanian tigers hidden there somewhere, even though there's almost certainly not......

But if someone somehow found any, I'd probably go there and try to help the conservation.

They're one of my favorite animals and I want them back... Smiley Sad

I’m not quite sure what the mountain ash forgets are or where they are but there are tassie devils at wings wildlife park!

Image result for mountain ash forest tasmania

I think that some of the tallest trees on earth live here, it's pretty cool. 

And yay!!! I'll hopefully get to meet the murder-koalas one day!!!!

Oh that’s pretty cool! I didn’t even know that! Idk where they are
Highlighted

Hey guys!
IT'S WAY TO COLD HERE!
It got way to cold at school, and I didn't bring any tracksuit pants or warmer jumpers! I was so stupid. Lol.

Those are pretty cool reasons to go to Tassie! I wouldn't, honestly, but that's because I don't like travelling. Unless it's by car, I won't go. Especially since I get seasick and bus sick... Smiley Sad

Anyways, I just got back from musical rehearsal!
I have a cool part in the final number for it, and I love it!

Hey I’m so sorry for taking another break.. I thought it would be a positive option because I’m really struggling and I wasn’t sure why. I thought maybe it was the stress of pressuring myself to be active on the forums a lot but it wasn’t that. Breaks haven’t had a good outcome with me and I don’t plan to do it again any time soon. I’m really sorry

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I hope you’ve been warmer the past few days and good job with your musical rehearsal!

Hi @Bananatime04!! I've missed you, it's good to "see" you again!

It's good that you tried ways to help yourself, and that you were able to recognize when it wasn't going well. You were able to learn something.

Thanks @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy that put a smile on my face
How have you been? I’ve missed talking to you as well!!

Aww, I'm glad to hear that. Smiley Happy

And I have a weird cold/flu/chest infection thing right now... not enjoying it much, but I think I'm starting to get better now..

That sounds awful! I’m happy to hear your getting better now tho.. hopefully it’s gone soon! How long have you had it?