cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Bananatime04 I meant like ring him tomorrow.

But normally in a bad crash they get an ambulance crew to check everyone out, so if he hasn't already been taken to hospital chances are he'll be okay.

And well done for trying to fight it. Is there anything I can do to help?

Yea but knowing him he would’ve told them he was fine and had no pain or anything and no injuries but that isn’t true.. he hurt his head and shoulder really bad and he’s not doing anything about it
Idk if I can keep fighting 😖 I feel so weak.. can you stay with me?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yes, I can.

Hey @Bananatime04

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandfather had a car accident today. It's always very stressful when we hear that someone who is close to us have experienced something scary or dangerous. It would also be double stressful if you're not 100% sure about what is happening, and you haven't heard all the details in the situation. 

Sometimes when you're going through a difficult situation like this, it can be most helpful to rely on our "in real life" supports. It could be really helpful to ask your mum or dad if they have anymore details on what's happening, and if they know any information which might make you feel better. It might also help to just get a bit of a cuddle from a loved one in times like this. It also might be a good idea to do some relaxing or low-key self-care strategies, as it's quite late at the moment and letting yourself go to sleep could be a really good idea Heart

Thanks @Tiny_leaf and @Andrea-RO

I should probably tell my counsellor but I really have no motivation to do anything right now.. it’s just too hard.
I did go cuddle Mum before I went to bed and we both decided to have a foot spa earlier and put Netflix on. We watched jack and Jill.
I don’t really wanna ask mum for any details because it might upset her.. she’s trying not to stress herself out about it
Idk if I can sleep with these thoughts tho Smiley Sad

@Bananatime04 is Eddie with you?

Yea..
the past 2 days he’s had something wrong with him. That’s also stressing me out but he makes me happy and I don’t wanna lose him 😭

I'm really glad that you and your mum had such a lovely self-care night together @Bananatime04, it sounds like you both were really there for each other Heart Heart

I know it might sounds a little silly, but what if you asked your mum if you could sleep in her bed tonight? By the sounds of it, it really helps when you're both together and supporting each other, so it might be a way for both of you to feel better and get to sleep tonight?

It's awful when your pets aren't well.. do you think he might like cuddles?

It might be nice for both of you (I don't think I've ever met a dog who doesn't like cuddles from family).

It’s not silly! We used to have a ‘sleepover’ all the time when I was little! But my step dad is home and mums already in bed.. I’ve got Eddie so I should be fine. It’s just my thoughts are getting a bit stronger