cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

I was out with my mum and grandparents, just wandering around. Had lunch, and went to a lolly shop and small playground for my siblings to play on. I just lay on a piece of equipment. Sooo Relaxing! I needed it.
It was nice, because I got some lovely beige shoes for my musical costume! Even if they were $40, they should go pretty well with my outfit for Truman. Smiley Very Happy
I can't wait for the intensive weekend!

It’s nice to get out with family hey 😊 I hope you had a good day
That sounds so exciting! Good luck!
What’s Truman about?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I was napping and watching dogs through the window. I got to say hello to one of them, she licked my hand. Smiley Very Happy

It was nice. I got to relax on the train home too. Comfy seats! Smiley Happy

Truman is the school that's all preppy and basically "Stuck up white bitches", from Bring It On.
Jackson is the one that Campbell (lead role), gets transferred to. Jackson is all Random, and has a mix of coloured people. I can get the Blurb from somewhere, to explain better.

"Campbell is cheer-royalty at Truman High School and her senior year should prove the most cheertastic – she's been named captain of the squad! But, an unexpected redistricting has forced her to spend her final year of high school at the neighboring hard-knock Jackson High School. Despite having the deck stacked against her, Campbell befriends the dance crew girls and, along with their headstrong and hardworking leader, Danielle, manages to form a powerhouse squad for the ultimate competition – the National Championships".

That's what I found...

Where did everyone go?
Smiley Wink

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx my brain is everywhere at the moment, so I got "lost" exploring the internet Smiley Tongue

The musical sounds really cool, are you enjoying getting ready for it?

Highlighted

I’m so so sorry for leaving yesterday 😐
Eddie wasn’t well

That sounds pretty cool Lexi! Who are you gonna be?

@Bananatime04 no problem, I hope Eddie's feeling a bit better now.