cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Sorry @WheresMySquishy I had the worst sleep ever..
I don’t have the fan because that’s at my dads house and I’m back home now so I got this app called WhiteNoise but I swear that just made it worse.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I did get some sleep but hardly any..
I’m sorry you felt sick.. I feel sick atm
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad night's sleep last night. It sounds like you had a difficult morning, how are you going this afternoon? Heart

I've just been catching up on some of the posts from the weekend, and I just wanted to reiterate what everyone has said. Having the courage to get the help you need about something so painful shows how strong you are. I just hope that you will be able to see that about yourself.

I'm not sure if you've ever heard Helen Reddy's "I am Woman", but your strength reminds me of the words in this song. You really are an incredible person.

I'm so sorry @Bananatime04...
Is there anything you can do to make yourself feel less sick?
Like resting, water, and maybe some binge-watching on Netflix?

Here for you.

@Bananatime04  I'm sorry you had such a bad sleep. Smiley Sad Do you often have trouble sleeping? What do you do when you can't sleep? I used to get out of bed and read a book until I felt tired enough to sleep.

Does meditation usually help you? It helps me sleep better but for some people, it makes them feel anxious and doesn't really do anything for them.

These resources are really helpful, particularly the 'How to get a good's night sleep' article. I also found this article on another website, which has a lot of helpful tips.

Hopefully you can sleep better tonight! Heart

Thank you so much @mrmusic 😊
I just had training and it was pretty boring.. I was just so sore and had no motivation. Right now tho, I am just thinking about all the things I hate about myself and just making myself sad 😔
Thank you for sharing that song with me.. I’ve never heard it before but it makes me happy that you see my like that even tho I don’t agree. It makes me feel better that at least someone thinks a tiny bit positive about me.. sorry I’m being really negative tonight 😕

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
I think I’m gonna stay home tomorrow from school..
I’m just listening to music and thinking atm 😕

@WheresMySquishy I have trouble sleeping all the time.. it really sucks 😕 I’m not really a fan of reading. I tired the app with sounds last night but it didn’t help. I fall asleep quite quickly when it’s raining and it’s raining right now so hopefully I’ll get a better sleep tonight.
I’ll have a look at those links when I get time 😊 thanks

Hey @Bananatime04 I was just reading some of the posts and want to firstly say you never have to apologise at all for what you are feeling because there is nothing to apologise for! You are 100% ALWAYS allowed to feel (negative) emotions as it is only human and express them or talk about them, but that does not mean YOU are being negative at all! From what I can see from these last few posts, even though you are feeling down and going through a tough time, you are still in fact being positive!

You're sill trying apps suggested, looking at links suggested by others and when it was raining you were optimistic about that helping you sleep! I understand how hard and exhausting it can feel so despite everything you are still trying your best to improve things and to have a positive outlook and that is already very admirable! Especially when you are feeling down, it can be easier to see other things in a positive light but then when we viewing ourselves we suddenly shine a negative light instead (kind of like a snapchat filter). So it's not fair to ourselves to then compare the 2 pictures when they were taken with 2 complete different filters, meaning they will already without a doubt be very different no matter what picture is taken. So try your best to sometimes take a step back and give yourself credit for the things you have done or are doing great considering the circumstances! (the same way you would commend a friend if you saw them doing the same things)

I can definitely see your determination and perseverance and I hope that you are able to recognise these things too alongside your other accomplishments and strengths in your character because it is truly amazing to see!

I hope you got a better sleep last night <3

Hey @Bananatime04 

I noticed you said to @mrmusic the following "It makes me feel better that at least someone thinks a tiny bit positive about me." Sometimes it's hard to believe that others see positives in us because we think negatively about ourselves. I just wanted to say that I'm sure mrmusic isn't the only person who thinks positively about you. All of us here at ReachOut see you in a positive light. 

Did you end up staying home today? If so, did you manage to do anything that improved your mood?