cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Bananatime04 I'm just going to second (third?) what @Maddy-RO and @mrmusic said.

I also see you in a positive light, I think you're pretty awesome.

How're you feeling atm? 

@Puppies026 thank you so much ☺️ your post really does mean a lot and I appreciate it so much!
I guess I was kinda being positive but because I was thinking negatively I saw myself as being negative with everything.. sorry I probably shouldn’t post when I’m feeling negative because I can’t think properly!
That’s a really different and understandable way to put it.. with 2 different filters they’ll never look the same which I’ve never thought of it anything like that! Thanks!
From now on I’ll try to be a little less hard on myself because I know I try but the fact that hardly anything works just makes me wanna be in that pain so I’ll try take my mind off it and be positive towards myself 😊

Thank you so much
Highlighted

Aw thank you @Maddy-RO 😊
That makes me feel so happy

I did stay home because I woke up with a bad headache and then my friend emailed me while she was in English saying my best friend looks sad and had something to tell me so I went to school at recess for her

Thanks @Tiny_leaf
Well this morning I had a headache and a few times today I’ve felt like I’m gonna throw up and now for the past hour I’ve had gastro and I feel like I wanna die.. legit
I’ll be safe for now tho

Hey @Bananatime04.
I hate gastro! The last time I had it, I needed a tablet to stop me vomiting. I would've probably spewed my guts out if I hadn't had it.
How are you feeling now?

Yea I still have it but I haven’t taken anything..

@Bananatime04 oof... gastro sucks....

I think it tends to be one of the things where you just have to ride it out, which also sucks....

Are you doing anything to keep comfortable-ish? 

No I literally can’t do anything right now.. I really just wanna go to sleep. I don’t care if it’s forever I just want it to be over

Hey @Bananatime04

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling so ill recently! gastro always sucks, and I find that it seems to sap the energy from you way, way more aggressively than a lot of other illnesses. Sometimes it's for the best to keep your fluids up (drinking a lot of water to ensure you don't get dehydrated), and letting your body sleep it off and take the time it needs to prepare yourself. It's also a really good idea to make sure your constantly communicating with your mum about how you're feeling, so that if things get worse you can go see a doctor and get things cleared up as quickly as possible! 

Thanks @Andrea-RO
I haven’t had any water today.. maybe that’s why I’m feeling really faint.. sorry
I’ll try sleep but idk if I can when I still have this.
My ear is also starting to hurt now and Idk what to do.. that’s like the 4th thing wrong with me today and I’m not usually sick. I don’t wanna be like this. I would rather die