cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Ok I’m gonna TRY sleep now..
Goodnight @Andrea-RO and Tiny_leaf xx
Highlighted

I think that's a really great idea @Bananatime04  Smiley Happy Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks 😷

@Bananatime04  Gastro is soooo awful! Smiley Sad Sometimes, I have had to have needles to stop me from throwing up. I had food poisoning last year and it was like hell. I couldn't even speak. Smiley Sad

My top tips for surviving gastro are to drink plenty of fluids and eat foods that have potassium, such as bananas. This will keep your energy levels up and help you to rehydrate. It's also good to have someone keeping an eye on you in case you need medical attention.

I hope you can feel better tomorrow. Goodnight! Heart

I feel a bit better today.. I mean the gastro is gone but I feel so weak and tired and empty..
I didn’t really drink anything because it just came back out and I just didn’t wanna eat anything.
Thanks @WheresMySquishy 😊 I do feel better

@Bananatime04  I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! I hope you can take it easy and rest as much as you can. Gastro can leave you feeling so drained and tired.

Do you have any ice blocks in the fridge? Some people find that they help with keeping fluids up and making them feel better. You could also make your own with lemonade or cordial diluted with water.

Thanks 😊
I honestly can’t drink anything or even come close to an ice cube right now.. because I’m so freezing! I literally have 2 heat packs with me atm!

@Bananatime04I hate the cold! Winter definitely isn't my favourite season... Smiley Sad I hope the heat packs help. Got any warm blankets? It could also be a good idea to take your temperature. Sometimes, having a fever makes people feel cold.

I’m just always cold..
And yea I have a huge doona and 3 big blankets!! Still cold tho.
Right now my ears hurt, my eyes are watering and my nose feels funny 😐

@Bananatime04  That's no good. I hope you're not getting sick. Smiley Sad If you have a temperature, having so many blankets on might make you feel worse. Shivering could be your body's way of cooling down.