cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Bananatime04 well done!!!

Especially for not falling off the beam, that sounds pretty difficult to do even just for walking in a straight line - that may just be my sense of balance talking though Smiley Tongue

I'm so glad it went well!!!

Related image

@WheresMySquishy Yea there were a lot of girls who forgot routines and make mistakes.. one girl flung off the bar and landed on her neck!
I was so nervous and shaky but I still got through it! I’m pretty sure it’s just the pressure.. I do good under pressure but it also makes me nervous
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Tiny_leaf 😊
I was sure I’d fall off on my mount, back walkover and full turn.. but guess what! I didn’t 😆
I’m actually pretty proud of myself and so is my coach

Well done @Bananatime04! Gymnastics is not my forte, but I get so impressed every time I watch a gymnast perform! That's also great to hear that you're proud of yourself and so is your coach - you must've done an excellent job! Yay you!

giphy

@Bananatime04  Whoa! Smiley Surprised I hope that girl is all right. That could have ended really badly for her... It must have been awful to watch. Was she injured?

I'm proud of you for getting through it! I think a little bit of pressure is good because it can motivate you to do well, but too much can make you slip up and make mistakes.

Thanks @Esperanza67 Smiley Happy
I love watching it as well!! But it’s so fun and hard to actually do.. I love that it’s hard because it challenges myself and has brought my expectations of myself up and I’ve learnt how effective it is to commit to something and put time into it! I loveeeee it!
Love the gif too!

@WheresMySquishy sorry for leaving last night.. I feel asleep when I got home and I’ve had school and training today.
She was doing a soul circle on bars and she went round a second time because she was too fast but the second one got her hands caught under the bar and flung her off.. it was just off the low bar so she wasn’t injured but it definitely could’ve ended worse..

@Tiny_leaf how are you today Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 I'm proud of you too! I know you were pretty worried about it, I'm happy it went well. Smiley Happy

I've been a little off today, but I'm coping. How about you?

@Esperanza67 I just had to say that gif is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Thanks
Today I didn’t wanna get out of bed, I didn’t wanna go to school but of course my mum won 🙄, I didn’t wanna do anything at school because I wasn’t motivated.. I still done everything tho and I didn’t wanna go to training
Today has been a very unmotivated day