cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Hi @Bananatime04,

Thanks for getting back to me! We are always learning, and more than happy to work with you on confirming safety when posting- I recognise that when emotions are really high it can be hard to proof read Heart We are here to help with that too Smiley Happy

I will tag you when we get the post up Smiley Happy Hoping it will be a good resource for the community, and also help new members too!

That would be great if you could start the new thread today @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy In terms of the name of the thread, try and keep it relevant to the things you will be talking about there. I've noticed you use this one to talk about how you are feeling each day, so maybe the new thread could be called something like "How I'm feeling today". I'm sure you are much more creative than me with titles, also remembering that you can edit and change the name down the track too Smiley Happy We can also tag members you talk to on a regular basis on your new thread so you can continue the conversations there Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Hey @Bananatime04.
How are you this evening?

I could be better physically, but I’m okay.

Hey guys Smiley Happy I’m back
Sorry things have been a little tough lately but I’ve gotten through it because I’m still here!
I also got through to my counsellor after weeks!! She said we’re gonna try this thing where I call them and they tell me when a good time for When my counsellor is available and she’ll call me instead
Im feeling a bit better now because I’ve been outside with Eddie and went for a walk to clear my head Smiley Happy

I forgot to mention I started at my job on Thursday!!! 🤪

@Bananatime04 Yaaayyy!!! Smiley Happy

Related image

FFA9BA27-5A93-440D-8023-19302F81A1B7.jpeg

@Tiny_leaf  Eddie just wanted to say hey Smiley Happy I think he wants to give you the flower on his ear but he can’t so have this photo instead

OMG Eddie is soooooo cute!!!!! Smiley Surprised Heart

Haha thanks @Tasi! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@dncinginthedirt just wondering if you’re still around or if you’ve turned 26?? I miss you

Aww... Thank you @Bananatime04 

Please tell Eddie that he's a good boy. Smiley Happy (and also totally adorable!!)