cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

I'm so glad you're feeling good today @Bananatime04! Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Ouch! I hope you didn't get hurt.
That's such a cute baby duckling! I think people who look out for animals are kind-hearted. Smiley Happy

Awww thanks so cute @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 🥰 I love baby animals!!!

Thanks @WheresMySquishy! @Bananatime04!

I agree. Right now the poor thing is peeping like crazy...

At my dads house earlier this year I saved a bird that hit the window next to me.. it was so loud and such a hard hit! I’m surprised it made it.. it fell and got stuck in a plant on the deck and we gave it water and a box with a blanket AC09BA66-8667-47B7-BFE1-5F9B3D684527.jpeg

It was in so much shock and wouldn’t move Smiley Sad 

@Bananatime04  The poor bird! It must have been so frightened. I'm sure it felt better under your care.
Reminds me of the time a bird flew into our closed balcony window. Once, a cockatoo actually flew into our holiday house and we had to gently usher it back outside.

@WheresMySquishy Haha that happened the other day at school! I got to school early and there was a bird inside and we got it out eventually Smiley Happy it was ok but probably had a bit of a sore head as it hit quite a few windows

I am struggling right now

I'm sorry that you're struggling right now @Bananatime04. Smiley Sad Is there anything that's made you feel this way?

Is there anything that would help?

Yea my boyfriend grabbed me today by accident.. I know he didn’t mean to by it just brought back memories and I keep having a vision thing of it and feel it and it really hurt 😕

That's awful @Bananatime04. I have been in situations that have triggered flashbacks a couple of times too. It's not pleasant, isn't it? Smiley Sad

Remember, you're safe now. Heart

Acknowledging how I feel and grounding exercises has helped me a few times. Here are some examples.
Do any of these things help you?