cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Maddy-RO  I’m sorry I haven’t been able to reply for a while.. things have not been well for me. But I do have some news!!! I’m going to the doctors to get a health check on Tuesday and I didn’t have to say anything to mum because I just had to have one. She told me I need a health check cause I haven’t had one in a while. But I’m scared that I’ll be put in hospital as a result of my ed and I really don’t want that to happen. I’m freaking out a bit..

thank you you so much for sharing that story Heart it actually does help me and I read it when you sent it but couldn’t reply and it just.. made me feel like people would understand and that it’s normal for some reason and made me want to open up but I still feel like there is something holding me back.

Thank you maddy 

Thanks @Tiny_leaf  and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Heart 

I am feeling a little better right now and yesterday I put myself first and left the assignments as I was just stressing myself out way too much. 

@Bananatime04 glade to hear you are feeling better. Sometimes you need to give yourself time and that's okay.

Hi @Bananatime04!!

It's good to "speak" to you again!

And well done for leaving the assignments and putting yourself first!!

I'm a little worried though that you think your ed might be severe enough to get you hospitalized...

Is there anything you're doing to try to stay healthy through this? 

Hey @Beautifullybroken  Smiley Happy thanks

I don’t think I’ve talked to you before! Nice to ‘meet’ you!

@Tiny_leaf thanks Smiley Happy nice to speak to you again too!
I am not positive that will be the case.. and I don’t know for sure what they’re testing. It’s just a general test so what if it’s just questions? And I’m not going to share any of what I’m going through or say anything if my mum goes in too.
Anyway we’ll just have to wait and see what happens I guess..
do you have any plans for the weekend

@Bananatime04 would you be able to ask the doctor to check your BMI? He'll ask questions, you won't answer them and will probably look nervous around your mum, he'll hopefully ask your mum to leave the room and ask you again. 

And not really.. I've recently had my medications changed, to I'm just adjusting to it currently.

How about you?

@Tiny_leafI already know my bmi.. I am underweight.
I really don’t want my mum to come but it’s a new doctor so she most likely will 😕

Oh and I don’t have many plans for the weekend.. I am on my way to go shopping for a wedding next week if that’s something?? Kinda left it last minute cause I haven’t had time

Oh shit I forgot I can’t put my weight! I’m so sorry