cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Hey guys, just wanted to check in to remind you to be careful of the language you use, and that it doesn't break the guidelines, especially with such a difficult topic. 

I'm really proud of how you guys are doing such a good job at supporting each other!! Let me know if you need anything Smiley Happy 

Sorry @Andrea-RO 😐 I was about to edit it but you beat me..

@Bananatime04 I know that you know your BMI. But asking your doctor is a kinda subtle way to bring his attention to it, and maybe to the fact that you want to speak to him alone. 

Please, I'm really worried about your health. Your body needs to get energy from somewhere, and it'll use itself if it has to. 

@Bananatime04 cool! Do you like clothes shopping? 

Hey guys!
I've just read through what I missed, and I'm a little confused. What's BMI? I haven't been educated...

I hate shopping. I guess trying things on is really annoying to me. Unless it's for shoes or dresses. Then I'm happy.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Body Mass Index. Basically it's a (very) rough guide on what a healthy weight is. 

And same... 

Thank you for the clarification @Tiny_leaf!

How are you rn @Bananatime04?

Hey @Bananatime04 just wanted to check in and remind you that I think you're amazing! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey guys sorry for leaving Smiley Sad
I’m not having a good day.. and to finish it off. My best friend just said he hates me

@Tiny_leaf thanks I’ll try bring that up
And yes I usually like clothes shopping but today wasn’t great