cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Hey there @Bananatime04, are you safe right now? 

Although I haven't seen the new Aladdin yes, I did enjoy the original Smiley Happy I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the movie! 

When talking about suicidal thoughts on the forums, it's important to add that you're safe so the community knows that you're safe. Are you able to edit your safety into the post by 12pm? After then, I'll remove the mention from your post but you are more than welcome to edit it back in with your safety if you'd like. 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Bananatime04 there's a reason people say that WA stands for "Wait A-while" Smiley Tongue

I think it's going to start showing here soon-ish though..

I hope your day's gotten a little better!

I’m so sorry @Jay-RO 😖
I feel horrible.. I didn’t see your post till now and didn’t think when I posted but I really do just want to die
I am safe tho

@Tiny_leaf I didn’t even know that!
My day has not been good at all but that’s totally fine.. I’m fine.. whatever that means
How’s yours been?

@Bananatime04 not brilliant for me either honestly...

I’ve actually had the shittest day ever! It started off when I woke up at 3am then slept in for school and was late then had all the worst subjects with no electives and no PE.. then I accidentally kicked someone’s shoe then they stood on my foot and I fell on them, And I just got out of the queue after over an hour to talk to my counsellor and she’s gone and haven’t talked to her in weeks, My mum went to see my pop and I couldn’t go because I have school and training, Then training didn’t go good because I got a rip and couldn’t do bars and had to be in loops.
There’s been a lot more than that and I got 3 assignments today!!!!!!! 
My thoughts have been so strong today but I’m still trying

@Bananatime04 I've heard about getting rips... they sound really painful... is there any self care you could try for tonight at all?

Hey @Bananatime04, it sounds like today has been challenging. You have had a really massive day - I am surprised you are not exhausted! Gymnastics would tire me.. I actually use to do gym when I was young but I didn't have a lot of confidence Smiley Sad I have noticed that your counselor never seems to be working or is always away.. I know it is really difficult and scary to talk to someone else.. but have you considered it? At least that way you would be able to talk to someone when you really need it Heart I know you can get pretty distressed and it is important that you feel heard. Whenever you talk about dying, self-harm or not wanting to be alive, please mention if you are safe or not within your post. Could you please include this now? We all really care about you and I hope you feel that too! Just remember that we are not a crisis service and so it is important to have other available supports for when you need it.

@Tiny_leaf Yea it was painful but its not like as.. raw??

I fell asleep again sorry 😐 I did cuddle eddie tho.. does that count as self care?

It was very exhausting @Taylor-RO! I didn’t want to go to training for 4 hours but I had to because competitions are coming up and we’re learning routines.
My counsellor mentioned that in my last session.. I said no tho because I love my counsellor so much and I trust her more than anyone.. even my family and closest friends. I can’t lose her
I’m so sorry I don’t think I should be here, I always forget to do that and it’s not fair to everyone else😔