cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Ok sorry @Jess1-RO
I’m safe right now..
It’s just stuff like running in to things, rolling my ankles, stubbing my toes, hitting my funny bone etc..
But I’ve been doing them sooo much the past couple weeks then I feel stupid and I self harm because I get really distressed. Like I literally just hit my elbow on the corner of something in my room.. it really hurt and now I feel like an idiot because I keep doing it. I won’t self harm this time
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04.
Sorry I haven't been on your thread lately. Stuff has been happening. But I'm here now.

Can we maybe do something, like hitting the games section, or share funny/cute pics/gifs?
Highlighted

Thanks but I can’t keep up with you on the games threads cause your so fast! Could we do gifs and pics?
Highlighted

I’m so sorry!
I have to clean my room before I have dinner and go to youth group.
I really am sorry!

Maybe @Tiny_leaf can join you in gif/pic searching?

Some horrible things have come up, and I really need to go to youth group about it...

Please forgive me. The timing wasn’t right.
Highlighted

Hey that’s totally fine! I don’t really mind.. I’ll just go watch something on Netflix Smiley Happy don’t stress 😆
Highlighted

Sorry @Bananatime04, I was really busy today.

Ouch! I'm sorry you keep banging yourself up. Smiley Frustrated But I'm proud of you for not self-harming this time! Smiley Happy Have you ever thought of getting a habit tracking app or writing down your achievements? That way, you can see your successes.

I hope you find something good to watch on Netlfix. Smiley Happy Any recommendations?

Highlighted

I’m so sorry..
No I didn’t find anything so I just talked to my friends on Snapchat 😕
No I can’t really write my achievements because today was the first time I didn’t self harm and I only didn’t because I posted that I have been.. next time I will
Highlighted

I am very bored right now..
@Tiny_leaf can you talk right now?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'm back now if you still need to talk.

Highlighted

@Bananatime04  Even if it was just today, that's still a great thing! Well done! You could write something like, 'I had a safe day today'. Smiley Happy