cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

I’m so sorry I took so long to reply..
I finally got to talk to my counsellor! I’m so happy. I also told her something that I’ve never told anyone before which was scary but she was really supportive about it. I did have an anxiety attack after it tho.. I’m fine now Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04  I'm so glad you got to talk to your counsellor and she was supportive! I think it's really brave of you to confide in her. Well done for getting through your anxiety attack! Smiley Happy

Are you able to do any self care for the rest of tonight?

Thanks @WheresMySquishy Smiley Happy
It was to do with me being assaulted last year.. I hadn’t told anyone till tonight
I kinda just wanna sleep after I calm down a bit more..

@Bananatime04  I'm sorry that you were assaulted. I can't imagine how you feel about it. Smiley Sad I think it's great that you could tell people about it. That's so courageous Heart

I hope you can get a good night's sleep. Smiley Happy Is there anything that helps you feel calmer?

Thanks.. it was really hard to talk about and I don’t really wanna talk about it right now sorry

I have a fan that calms me down and helps me sleep.. just the sound tho. I have to face it to the ground when it’s on because it’s cold

That's okay @Bananatime04. Heart

That fan sounds so relaxing! Smiley Happy I wish I had one like that.

I ordered something online years ago which was a pink bunny plush. It had a little speaker in it that played a heartbeat noise that was supposed to help you sleep. I remember taking it on holiday a few times. I should find it.

@Bananatime04 I'm so glad that you were able to talk to her, and you did really well to tell her about that.

Also I found this random cat gif, it made me smile and I thought you might like it:

Related image

@WheresMySquishy that sounds so cool! I want one 😝
I’m gonna try get some sleep now.. I’ll be back tomorrow sometime Smiley Happy
Goodnight x

Thanks @Tiny_leaf
Haha that’s so cute! Uh I want a cat so bad!!!!

I’m going to sleep now Smiley Happy
I’ll Talk tomorrow, goodnight x

Goodnight @Bananatime04 I hope you sleep well. Smiley Happy