cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Oh no @Bananatime04!
You didn’t hurt me. I was just thinking of how sad it is that some people do that.
I was also sexually abused, but it was verbal. Idk if that counts, but it was to do with all this sexual stuff.

I’ve been making pizzas for school lunches tomorrow, so I’m feeling hungry... Smiley Happy

6006F1CC-7406-4251-B7BE-B1435AF964F0.jpegMy Pizza! These are the made up names of my siblings.

@Bananatime04  I'm glad you're feeling okay! That sounds like fun! Smiley Happy

Today, I cared for my sister. It was actually kind of fun helping her with her physiotherapy exercises because she got to do a lot of upper body exercises like balloon tennis. Then my extended family came over. It was great seeing them although they didn't get to stay for long.

Oh sorry 😬
That sounds like sexual harassment.. I’m sorry it happened tho. That also happened to me 😔
Those pizzas look good! Good job! I’ve been doing homework that’s due tomorrow that I was supposed to do during the holidays

That sounds like fun too!
How often do you see them @WheresMySquishy

@Bananatime04 that must've been so difficult.. You did really well to bring it up with your councilor though.

And the idea of driving completely freaks me out, I'm glad that it went okay though!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx mm... I'm hungry now, those pizzas look so good..! 

@WheresMySquishy you two got to do balloon tennis for medical reasons??

That sounds so much better than the core strengthening exercises I have to do Smiley Tongue

I hope it helped! And that there were no sudden balloon poppings... 

Thanks @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad it was really hard to do..
do you have your Ls or Ps yet? Surely you’re 17???

@Bananatime04  I usually get to see them about once a week. They've been coming over more often to help out.

@Tiny_leaf  It was actually pretty fun! It's to help her with the strength in her arms since she started getting pain and jerking in them a few months ago. The physio tried to make it into a game of 'see how many passes you can do in a row without dropping the ball/balloon'.

@Bananatime04 I can only imagine...

I'm really proud of you for being able to tell her though.

And yup, I'm 17, but I never plan on driving because I'm clumsy, sleepy, bad at focusing and plan on keeping my record of causing 0 car crashes...

I'm not convinced it's something I'd ever be able to do safely just because of how my brain works.