cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Relationship problems- heeeellllpppp me

@Kaz-RO
Do I want things to end- more than anything right now? Yeah. I guess the feelings sit with the thoughts. I'll be ok though
-------------------------
Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect!
Highlighted

That makes a lot of sense @MJG. This break up is huge for you, it's so natural to feel overwhelmed and awful.

How do you feel about giving Suicide Call Back Service a call tonight? You can chat to a counsellor about everything that's gone on and why you're feeling this way at the moment. Kids Helpline is another great option.

Highlighted

Thanks @Kaz-RO
Highlighted

We're always here @MJG. Keep letting us know how you are!

Highlighted

Hey @MJG i just thought i'd check in and see how're you're feeling today, did you get a bit of sleep?

Highlighted

Hey @MJG! I think @witheverylight's suggestion to seeking support from family, friends or professionals is a great idea. Ending a relationship which has brought you moments of happiness and support can be so difficult, and that's not even taking into consideration the effect of the emotional fallout afterwards, so having support can at least make you feel less alone in your hurt/

Were you able to call Suicide Callback Service? How did it go? 

Highlighted

Hi @Ben-RO, I'm feeling very much the same - hoping it will pass. I slept okay, I had help from sleeping tablets so got enough.
And thanks @safari93, I didn't call anyone just sort of sat with things until I fell asleep.
Highlighted

Hey @MJG sorry if I missed something, are you closer to the point where you've made a decision about what to do with this guy?

Relationship stress, especially when you're deciding or have decided you need to end a relationship are some of the toughest most painful experiences a person can go through. I've been told that same parts of our brain that light up when we're experiencing pain light up when we're going through a break-up! So it's pretty okay to not feel great right now and i want to encourage you to do lots of things to care for yourself through this- whatever decision you make. Give yourself a bit of time to have these feelings, but also spend a bit of time with some people close to you (and us if you want to Smiley Happy) It'll help get those dopamine (aka happy friend time brain chemicals Smiley Tongue)  levels up which will make things a bit easier!

Do you want to talk more about what you want to do next?

Highlighted

Hi @Ben-RO,
We came to a mutual agreement to just end things.. But still hurts. I just have to get over him now, which will be the hardest part.
Highlighted

Ugh, that sucks @MJG and I am sorry that you're going through this right now Smiley Sad You made a very tough choice Smiley Sad

Do you have any kind of thoughts on how to get through this in one piece? Do you want a bit of help with some ideas around that?