cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships Getting back together with your ex

Hey Guys and girls.

Could use some advice on this topic. Me and my ex broke up in april cause of my ex at the time. we both tried moving on. It was clear we both still have feelings. Then she got pregnant had an abortion. We wanna try again but is it a good idea

Re: Relationships Getting back together with your ex

I'll advice you give yourself time and space.

Yeah that's what we are both doing. We have been doing. We've been hanging out with each other. Everytime we hang out we end up hugging so I'm not sure if that's a sign of anything or not. Kinda unsure so getting help from Headspace as well.

That's an awesome idea @Brendos94. Glad to hear you're reaching out to headspace as well for advice. As for our end, it'll depend on what you both want. Have you both talked to each other about what you both want and expect moving on. It might be a good idea to be on the same page first and take it step by step. What do you reckon?

We have both agreed that we wanna try again and are willing to make it work second time around. Got my first appointment with headspace Thursday it will defs help 

Sounds good @Brendos94! Hope it goes well. Let us know if you need anything, anytime Smiley Happy

@RevzZ sounds great thanks for the offer dude

Hey Guys so it wasn't a great me and My ex Decided that it wasnt work and will be seeing other people

Ah I see, it was a decision made together then? Are you okay with that?
Highlighted

@Mily yes im ok. Was hard for both of us. But it's best if we both move on