cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Relationships Getting back together with your ex

Hey @Brendos94, glad you guys have it a go at least and have come to a mutual decision. If there's anything else you want to chat about, feel free to post in this thread again or join in some other forum threads Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Anyone free to chat im having some mixed feelings about everything as well as being friend's wkth my ex

Sorry about not being there last night for you @Brendos94. I'm here if you want to chat about it today!

So i found out last night that my Ex has a new boyfriend. I'm not sure how to Approach it as Well we still talk. What should i do people. With me being single it sucks

Hey @Brendos94, I'm sorry to hear what's happened. That really sucks, but we are here for you. Do you find it awkward now that she has a boyfriend? 

@honky tbh with you I'm nt really sure how i feel about it atm

That's perfectly normal @Brendos94, it can be quiet confusing when something like this happens. Do you feel this? 

@honky yeah i do. It's time to move forward and find a partner however I'm socially awkward 

It's really brave ( not sure if I'm using the right word, but my minds blank, sorry! ) of you to be so positive and think of moving forward @Brendos94

@honky i need to its the only possible way going forward