cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Online Medical Support

I like really need some help..
Does anyone know if there is like online nurses or doctors that I can talk to on a chat thing without having to call them because I have something I am really concerned about but it’s embarrassing and I don’t wanna tell any of my counsellors or anyone over the phone or in person..
@Jess1-RO do you know anyone I can contact with like a web chat?

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

Hi @Bananatime04,

Absolutely, good on you for taking that step! There are a number of doctor services you can reach out to Bananatime, I'm not sure about web based but there are phone services. I would recommend health direct you can call on 1800 022 222- they can also refer you to other services if you need it. You can look at some of their online materials if you don't want to call up, but if you feel there is something happening, I would highly recommend calling

Hoping you are able to find some support Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Sorry bout that last post..
Thanks @Jess1-RO I’ll have a look at it now Smiley Happy

All good @Bananatime04 - I realised I had misread the question and then re-wrote my post to answer it correctly. I am still searching and will let you know if I find another place to webchat that is reputable Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Ohhh I actually.. no joke I literally thought I was going crazy and was so confused cause you answered my question when I looked the second time but didn’t remember reading it. Sorry

I have found a web based one @Bananatime04, but just want to give you a heads up that I haven't heard of this one before or referred to it- I would still recommend health direct first. Here is doctors on demand

Omg thank you so much @Jess1-RO! You’re a life saver! Literally probably are.. not even kidding

@Jess1-RO that's probably going to be useful for me too.. I can't do phone calls but also often can't get appointments.. 

@Bananatime04 I hope it all turns out okay.

It’s a video call @Jess1-RO 😭 thanks tho.. I just wanna tell someone about something that I’m really concerned about and I really want it to be anonymous because it’s so embarrassing