cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

No, the pill works well for me and doesn't give me (personally) any side effects, so I'm pretty happy with it. 

Plus I figure with all the blood tests I have to get plus all the normal vaccines, one less thing being poked into my arm is a good thing...

And from what I know, hormonal birth control can have different effects for different people. I think usually there's less heavy or no periods, but for some people they actually get worse..

You'll need to talk to your gp about it and maybe try one for a bit to know for sure.

And yep! You can wait the three years or get it removed earlier, and it shouldn't affect fertility at all. Though keep in mind I'm not a doctor, so make sure you talk to one before deciding on anything. 

No I don’t think I want a bar anymore.. I might try the pill if I start having problems but not the bar after reading the side affects 😬

Hold on.. do you not get periods anymore?

I'm on the actual pill for three weeks, so I'm guaranteed not to have my period in that time. Then for a week a take the sugar pill which doesn't have the hormones in it. My period normally starts two days after, it's pretty light and isn't that painful. Then it's over in 4-5 days. (big improvement to the 7-9 day ones I used to have, which were so painful I'd throw up and so heavy I had an iron deficiency....)

Omg I want that!
It sounds like it used to be horrible! Have you ever forgotten to take your pill and had to deal with that again?
Highlighted

They really really were... I used to be on painkillers for the whole week, now I need them for a day or two at most. 

And fortunately the period takes a couple of days to start, so if I were to miss one day, I wouldn't get the period. 

Just a quick note for anyone reading this who's using it to not get pregnant though, you'd have to take it the same time every day for that. 

Umm....
Idk where this was going, but is this little chat over yet? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable reading this...

And, Goodmorning @Bananatime04 and @Tiny_leaf!

Sorry @Tiny_leaf I didn’t feel so good and tried to sleep it off..

Sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  

morning Smiley Happy