cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Bananatime04 it's okay, sometimes the responses take a bit of time but I'm sure that they'll get back to you. 

She was answering every minute for 6 replies then she asked me to tell her my ‘story’ and it’s been like 20 minutes now..

@Bananatime04 is it possible that she's taking the time to make sure she understands properly before replying? 

Also, I pretty much guarantee that whatever issue you have, someone will have had something more embarrassing or weirder.

I heard of one dude who showed up in the emergency department because he'd accidentally glued a cupboard door to his head...

She still hasn’t answered.. and she isn’t even typing and it’s only like 2 or 3 sentences
@Tiny_leaf.. this type of embarrassing is different than that. I’d honestly rather that and it’s not embarrassing, it’s funny. Mine isn’t funny

@Bananatime04 I know, my point is that doctors see some really weird stuff. There's often not much that'll throw them. 

Over 40 minutes now.. I don’t think she’s gonna answer.
Idk what to do about it 😭

@Bananatime04 maybe it'd be good to use a distraction, and just check on it every so often to see if there's been a response? 

But I can’t when I’m stressing over this thing that I don’t know what’s happening with and ugh it’s so hard to concentrate on something else 😩

We could talk about a random thing and see if that helps?