cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self-harm Relapse

WELL DONE @mavis101! I know how much courage it must have taken to be honest with that teacher and I am so proud of you and happy for you!!

How have you been doing over the weekend? Did you end up checking in with the teacher?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey @Bee thank you so much! I don't tell my mother about these sorts of things, because the last time I tried to tell her about the last two suicide attempts I made, she told me that the reasons i gave her weren't valid. I told the counsellor about everything that happened in the almost two weeks it had been since I'd seen him, and because I've been super stressed about school, and that was adding fuel to the fire that is my deteriorating mental health, he told me I could drop one of my more stressful classes. In regards to checking in with that teacher, she saw me in the morning before school started, so I just figured that I didn't need to check in with her, as in having a conversation with her, although I feel as though that may have been a mistake because I feel like she was kind of annoyed after I gave her that one look in the morning, but it wasn't because of the look. Or maybe it was, I'm not sure. I was really tired. I ended up getting just 3 and a half hours sleep Thursday night, so that presented itself as an issue. I'll tag @letitgo, because I know you were happy for me and curious about the aftermath. Smiley Happy

Hey @mavis101, sorry that I've been a bit MIA on this thread for a while but thanks for updating us on how you're going. While I'm sorry to hear that your mother doesn't take your situation seriously, I'm so glad that you've gained the courage to speak up to your teacher Smiley Happy.

How are you going today?

Hey @Esperanza67. It's alright. People have lives outside of this site lol. And I'm doing much better today. I feel really good. I've thrown out the last of my self-harm instruments, and while I'm suffering from a bit of withdrawal from that, I'm doing good today. Smiley Happy

Hey @mavis101, I'm so happy to hear that, especially about how you've thrown the rest of your self-harm instruments, that must've taken a lot of courage to do that Smiley Happy

To @Esperanza67@letitgo@Bee and @Tish,

Thank you all. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for you and the teacher who I've been talking to. Thanks to all of you, I have a light inside of me that wasn't there before. Smiley Happy

Hey @mavis101,

how are you going today?

@mavis101 I'm so proud of you! I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again! Well done for throwing the last of your self-harm items out! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thank you @mavis101! Your post literally brought the biggest smile to my face Smiley Very Happy. How are you going? How are your sessions with your counsellor going?

Hey, @Esperanza67, I had a session with him on Monday about my "friend" who jeopardised my relationship with my boyfriend, who I got back together with on Monday (little does my "friend" know Smiley Wink ). On Tuesday, I got Mum to understand the situation I'm in and I had an appointment with Headspace on Wednesday afternoon. I skipped on school Wednesday because it was too wet and yesterday because I got a little bit sick. I'm back at school today, and I've had a breakdown already, but, hey! Bright side is, I only have two breakdowns left. Smiley Happy