cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self-harm Relapse

Hey @mavis101, I am so very proud of you for speaking with your mum and the appointment with headspace! Thank you for keeping us updated!

What are your plans for the weekend?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey @letitgo, I went to my Granny's on Saturday with my dad and brother, had a Netflix night Saturday night, went to my little cousin's 3rd birthday on Sunday afternoon, and I missed school yesterday. We're in the middle of exam block. My boyfriend skipped one of his exams (which I gave him a little slap for) to come to mine yesterday and spend the entire day with me. And guess what... He proposed to me! So now he's my fiancé!!

Wow @mavis101, congratulations! That's amazing news! Smiley Very Happy How are you going today?

Hey @Esperanza67, I'm feeling heaps better today! Smiley Very Happy This is probably the happiest I've been since mid-October. I've been smiling so much today that my cheeks actually hurt! While I write this, my amazing fiancé is sitting in front of me, making me so proud that I have him and that he is my human. Smiley Happy Heart

@mavis101 that's fantastic! Smiley Very Happy I'm so glad things are going well for you Smiley Happy It sounds wonderful.

Hey @mavis101, how are you going? Just wanted to quickly check in and see if everything has been okay with you this past week Smiley Happy

Hey @Esperanza67, I've been feeling kind of down to be honest. It's kind of annoying because I don't particularly have a reason to be down, but I just can't stop feeling like this. I'm seeing that teacher again (she's stepping in for the counsellor again until the end of today), and I can't seem to be able to tell her about something that's been on my mind since the weekend. I feel like I'm pressuring my fiancé to do things that he doesn't actually want to do, and I don't want to pressure him, so I've caught myself out on it heaps of times since I started feeling like it.

Hey @mavis101, sounds quite frustrating not being able share what you want to share with the teacher, but I'm glad that you've been to let off some of the load by sharing it with us. 

In regards to feeling like you're pressuring your fiance, is your fiance acting a particular way to make you feel this way?

Hi, @honky, it's not anything he's doing, it's more how I feel about our situation. I catch myself sometimes egging him on to do something he doesn't want to do, and he'll have made it clear that he doesn't want to. Then, suddenly, he braves the nerves that so him from doing it and he does what I've egged him on to do. Then I kind of feel like I've forced him, that he wouldn't actually be doing it if I hadn't egged him on in the first place.

Hi @mavis101, sorry to hear that you feel down at the moment Smiley Sad. As for your situation with your fiancé, have you had a chat with him about this? I think he is a very supportive person for you, otherwise he wouldn't have decided to marry you.