cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sent nudes and bad things happened

Highlighted

Re: Sent nudes and bad things happened

Aww @july2791 I'm so so sorry this has happened. I can feel how scared and upset you are about this situation and I want you to know that you did the right thing to get some support. As you said, what this boy has done is illegal and totally unacceptable. We want you to know that you have done nothing wrong and there is no shame in what you have done, even though you are feeling really down on yourself right now. This person has been very manipulative and I'm sorry that you crossed paths with him. 

I'm happy to hear that you've got some friends that have been supporting you through the situation. Are there any adults in your life that you trust enough to tell as well? 

Please know that we are here to support you through this situation and hope to hear back from you soon Heart 

Highlighted

No, i have no adults i trust. Every time i tell any adult anything it always gets blown out of proportion and i cant handle the stress that comes with it Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Okay thanks for letting us know @july2791 I would like to recommend that you get in touch with 1800 RESPECT - they are an support service that is confidential and can offer you information/support  and counselling if you want that. The website is here 

I'm sure you are aware that you can talk to the police about this as well, I'm not sure if that is something you feel comfortable doing but it might be something to explore further with 1800-RESPECT. I am going to send you an email, so please look out for that. 

I just wanted to say again that I am happy you contacted us here and that you are safe to talk about the feelings this has raised for you. You mentioned that you have been suicidal in the past, which I am really sorry to hear. I just wanted to make sure that you are safe right now?