cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

What do you think of taking a mini break – would your dogs be up for a road trip or a day trip?

Highlighted

@Kit I'd love to go away on a mini break just have to make it happen somehow

@N1ghtW1ng I'm looking forward to it for sure
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

How about a weekend @j95? Some time beteeen now and August a weekend trip with just you and the dogs, or just you, maybe next month or next week even?
Highlighted

Might try and go next weekend
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

You'll get your break @j95 Smiley Happy I hope you're feeling better!
Highlighted

Ahhh man I hate being human. All the stupid feelings and thoughts are so complicated. I'm so done with it, so done with arguing with myself. I know that I shouldn't feel bad about it but I still do because of what it means. Ah I hate it! I'm not talking about SH, if that's what you're thinking. No it's atill shper uncomfortable for me to talk about it but I mean... Well I'm asexual so I don't feel towards other people but sometimes I still feel and that makes me feel super uncomfortable. And I can't stop it and I hate it and it makes me want to cry. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

My horrible night has left me with a horrible headache and extreme tiredness and my last lecture has left me feeling pissed off at everything. I hate my life.
Highlighted

Hey @N1ghtW1ng
Agreed being human is sometimes, er, most of the time pretty messy and confusing, sorry to hear you had a tough night last night.

It sounds like you caught some feelings for someone and this is not a usual or comfortable event, I must say for many people (myself definitely included) feeling attracted to someone is pretty awkward and uncomfortable at first but I'm betting adding the layer of asexuality on top doesn't make it any easier.

Are you still feeling this way? I know you said it's super uncomfortable but have you tried to explore your sexuality and how you're feeling? E.g Talked to anyone irl about it, do you have any friends who also identify as asexual who can relate?
If you banish the dragons, you banish the heroes
- Andrew Solomon
Highlighted

@RecoveryandHope not quite. I don't have feelings or am attracted to anyone it's just the feeling of wanting to do the thing and I end up feeling self hate because Whhhyyyy!!! because I'm repulses by it. I hope I haven't lost you at all Smiley Tongue
I'm going to do push ups or sit ups if I can't sleep again tonight and see how that works out. None of my friends are ace though.
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng ok i was a bit off the mark there 😅 but I get ya. That sounds very frustrating, having those feelings but feeling repulsed at them. Do you know if there are any groups around that might be able to connect you up with other ace (haven't heard this term, it's pretty great though) peeps? Maybe you could do some research ?

+1 for the sit ups and push ups an excellent idea. Do some for me please and i'll eat some cake in return, that's how it works right
If you banish the dragons, you banish the heroes
- Andrew Solomon